The leave account cancellation module is a new update in SPARK which is used for leave account cancellation request and cancellation approval
The following menus help to navigate corresponding employee leave account
Cancelling the Leave Account Request:
Service matters-> Leave/OD/Coff processing -> Leave account -> Leave account cancellation request.
Cancelling Leave Account Approval:
Service matters-> Leave/OD/Coff processing -> Leave account -> Leave account cancellation Approval.
Leave Account processing:
Service matters -> Leave/OD/Coff processing -> Leave account-> Leave account Processing.
The DDO has the privilege to cancel/ approval leave account. The screen shot shows the work flow of the module.
LEAVE ACCOUNT CANCELLATION REQUEST
- Gazetted employee name is exempted from listing.
- EL and HPL accounts only possible for cancellation.
- Multiple entries of leave account could not be selected for cancellation. It may either the EL or HPL at a time.
- Supporting attachment is only available if it is attached during the Leave account uploading.
- Forwarded applications could not be edited or delete until the approval or rejection have marked.
- If there is a pending application corresponding leave account new request won’t be allowed.
LEAVE ACCOUNT CANCELLATION APPROVAL
- Forwarded application will be listed for approve or reject.
- Applications forwarded before DDO change will be available to new DDO for approval.
- Supporting attachment is only available if it is attached during the Leave account updating.
LEAVE ACCOUNT PROCESSING
The cancelled leave account can be view in the leave account processing window.
The Leave account changes are also reflected in the online leave management module for Leave application for individual.