SPARK PMU invites application from qualified candidates for the post of Junior System Administrator on
Contract basis . The details are attached below:
BE(CS) /B.Tech(CS)/M.Sc (CS/|T)/MCA/M.Tech from a Government recognized University on Full time basis
Experience should include the following w.r.to postgresQl RDBMS.
(‘1 ) lnstalling, configuring, fine tuning, upkeeping performance, security and integrity of
(2) Should be able to planning, developing, trouble shooting data standards, data protection
(3) Database documentation, controlling access permissions and privileges
(4) Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans
(5) Ensuring that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly
(6) capacity planning
Tvpe of Recruitment
Contract of l year extendable after a performance reviewal.
As Junior System Administrator designation as such is not there in the Govt Order, Category X (Maximum
Monthly Contract Pay Rs. 34650)
Maximum age limit of 36 as on 31.01.2020
The Junior System Adminiskator on contract basis will be taken for duty on need basis only and their
service will be terminated after that.
- During the period of duty you will be associated with SPARK and shall perform the duties assigned.
- By virtue of this temporary assignment you will not in any way be entitled to any claim whatsoever for
regular employment in the SPARK PMU.
- You are required to bring your certificates in original at the time of reporting / interview.
- Not with standing anything stated as above, your services are liable to be terminated at anytime with or
without assigning any reasons by SPARK PMU.
Application form should be sent in an envelope marked with “Application for Junior System Administrator on
contract basls” by PosUCourier/ Registered Post to Chief Project Manager, SPARK PMU, KeralaUniversity Office
Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram before 22/07/2020.. Application form by emaiI/FAX will not be accepted
Joint Secretary to Government & Chief Project Manager (SPARK)
Download Notification [View] ||
Download Application Form [View]