Claim entry – Relieved/Retired

To process the claim of employees who has already retired or Relieved from an office can be processed through, Accounts→Claim entry→ Relieved/Retired Employees option.  Claims like Medical Advance, Cycle Advance, Marriage Loan, House Building Advance, Mosquito Net Allowance etc are available in Claim entry Relieved/Retired option (Figure 6)

Figure 6

After submitting claim details please approve the claim through, Accounts→ Claim Approval option (Figure 7).


Figure 7

Then make the bill through, Accounts→ Bills→ Make bill from Approved Claims option (Figure 8).

Figure 8

Then the Print out of processed bill can be generated by clicking Print button (Figure 9).

Figure 9


If all the details are found to be correct then bills can be submitted to treasury, through, Accounts→ Bills→E- Submit bill option by selecting Bill Nature as Other claims.