User can reset password by clicking on ‘Forgot password’link displayed on the log in page of SPARK. On clicking the link ‘Reset password’ window will appear on the screen for setting new password.Reset password⇒ Enter PEN, Date of Birth, and Email address ⇒ Click on ‘Submit’ Button. If the Email address given is found matching with that given in SPARK profile, then Mobile Number as provided in SPARK Personal Details will appear. If the Mobile Number found correct, click on ‘Verify’ button. Then OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number as in the Screen. Enter OTP⇒ click on ‘Confirm’ Button.Then a new window will be displayed for resetting the password, After setting a new password as per the password policy, click on ‘Continue’ Button to confirm new password.
- New password must be minimum eight characters in length. (Longer is generally better).
- New password should be different from existing password and 2 previous ones.
- Password should include alphabets, numbers and symbols.
- Password like user name, PEN, date of birth, month, and standard word should be avoided.
- Password will be expired after Every 30 days, so change your password before that.
- If any issues found in resetting password, please contact your DMU ( Department Management User). The DMU details are available in the menu Queries→SPARK DMU Details, and it can be viewed through the login of any of the DDOs in your department.
Points to be noted
- The email id and mobile number entering through Reset password option should match with the details updated in employees’ ‘Contact details’ page .