As per the Circular No 20/2019/Fin dated 08/03/2019, SPARK PMU has enabled login facility for all employees in Spark to view their e-Service Book and pay and allowance details in SPARK. All regular employees are informed that those who don’t have any user credentials in SPARK can register online by themselves to get individual login in SPARK. The individual login facility is available at the login page of Spark. For new registration, a individual can visit the login page of SPARK through the link www.spark.gov.in/webspark by using any browser. This option is only for creating Individual user in SPARK and not for creating official users for establishment purposes.
As per the G.O.(P) No.109/2016/Fin, dated 29/07/2016, PEN will be provided to regular employees only based on the entries made in the Service Book/Entitlement Register. However temporary employees appointed against permanent post having a scale of pay will also be allotted PEN, since they are eligible for regular pay and allowances attached to that post.The DDOs shall verify whether PEN has been allotted to any temporary employees working under them other than those who are working against permanent post.It is also clarified that assigning a PEN doesn’t indicate that the employee is permanent. This is only a unique number issued in seriatim to identify an employee under SPARK application.
The following instructions are issued in connection with individual login facility for all employees in SPARK.
- If the employee details like Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Mobile number and e-mail of the employee are not updated or incorrect in SPARK, then concerned employee should approach their DDO / Establishment Section to update/correct the details in SPARK.
- All DDOs and Head of Offices are again directed to update the personal details of all employees in SPARK immediately, who are working under their control.
- All DDOs / Establishment users/ Head of Offices are directed to ensure these guidelines issued in the G.O.(P) No. 109/2016/Fin,while generating PEN or fresh employees.PEN is to be generated for a new recruit only after confirming that he/she is not having any PEN while working under Aided sector or under some provisional service at different spells in broken periods.
- PEN generated for an employee is intended for the entire service of the employee under Government and not to be created as and when employees are transferred to another department. Duplication of PEN for an employee due to creation of new PEN at new station by the DDO/ Establishment User/ Head of Office, ignoring the warning message in SPARK, will be viewed seriously and stringent action will be suggested.
- Generation of PEN for temporary employees (other than part time employees) entitled to draw remuneration from “02 wages” head of account should be avoided and laxity in this regard will be viewed seriously
- Employees can view their personal details, e-SB, pay and allowance details, salary drawn particulars for a period, AG slip details in case of Gazetted employees etc, using this individual login facility. Any corrections / missed any entry in the data, if found, the employees should approach their DDO / Establishment Section / Head of Office for correction /updation of the same in SPARK.
- The PEN generation in SPARK will be monitored by SPARK PMU hence forth and the laxity from the part of department officers in creating PEN unnecessarily will be viewed very seriously.
All DDOs / Head of Offices / Head of Departments are directed to circulate the content of Circular No. 20/2019/Fin to all the employees under their control promptly and without any delay.
No communication in data correction will be entertained by SPARK PMU under any circumstances.
For new user registration of individual access in Spark, click the link ‘Not registered a user yet, register now’ available below in the login page [Figure 1]
A new window will appear on the screen [Figure 2] with the title ‘SPARK User Registration for Individual Users’.
Before registration the user has to make sure that the Aadhar Number of the user has updated and verified through DDO login. If the Aadhar Number of the user is not yet registered, then the user will not be able to register through this option. The Aadhar Number details of the user can be updated through DDO login, which is available in the menu, Service matters→Personal details→Present Service details.
In the new window the employee has to fill up the details like PEN, Name as in Service book,Date of Birth, Aadhar Number etc. Make sure that the details updated while registering for individual access is same as registered in SPARK. The user has the provision to enter a password for the login purposes in future, after new user registration. The password length should have minimum eight characters including alphabets and numbers only. After entering the password, click Verify button. If the mobile number registered in Spark is same as entered in new user registration, an OTP will be generated and it will be send to the mobile number of the user which is registered in Spark. Then enter the OTP in the prescribed column. If the details updated in the page are found correct, then click submit button, otherwise click the clear button and update all the details once again.
If the User has been provided an access in earlier and now not in his aware such cases could not be available in the new registration. It is also possible to reset the password through ‘Forgot password’ option included in login page too.