No.SPK-A2/182/2017-Fin Finance (SPARK PMU) Department
Comp. No. 652970 Date:31/01/2019
SPARK PMU invites application from qualified candidates for the post of Junior System Administrator on Contract basis . The details are attached below:
BE(CS) /B.Tech(CS)/M.Sc (CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech from a Govt recognised University on Full time basis
Maximum Age of 36 Years as on 31/1/2019
Experience should include the following with respect to postgresql RDBMS.
(1) Installing, configuring, fine tuning, up keeping performance, security and integrity of database.
(2) Should be able to planning, developing, trouble shooting data standards, data protection etc.
(3) Database documentation, controlling access permissions and privileges
(4) Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans
(5) Ensuring that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly
(6) Capacity planning etc
Type of Recruitment
Contract of 1 year extendable after a performance review.
Maximum Monthly Contract Pay Rs. 34650 Category X in Govt Order, GO (P) No. 112/2018/Fin dated, 21/07/2018
- The Junior System Administrator on contract basis will be taken for duty on need basis only and their service will be terminated after that.
- During the period of duty will be associated with SPARK and shall perform the duties assigned. By virtue of this temporary assignment Junior System Administrator so selected will any way be entitled to any claim whatsoever for regular employment in the SPARK PMU.
Application form should be sent in an envelope marked with “Application for Junior System Administrator on contract basis in SPARK” by Post/Courier/ Registered Post to Chief Project Manager, SPARK PMU, Vandanam, Uppalam Road, Statue, Trivandrum- 695001 before 28th February 2019. Application form by email/FAX will not be accepted.
Chief Project Manager (SPARK)