- How to get User Id and Password in SPARK?
- How to login to SPARK Application?
- What is the User code in Login box denotes?
- Why did my password become incorrect in SPARK?
- Why user login gets blocked in spark?
- How to change user password?
Establishment/Account user loginPlease make sure you have a PEN Number, and then inform us with the following details through email
Permanent Employee Number (PEN)Name of the EmployeeDate of BirthDepartmentOffice Name with addressHRA/CCA CLASSTalukVillageLocal BodyDDO CodeHead Of Account.
SDO loginPlease make sure you have a PEN otherwise contact establishment user in your office to create PEN.
Present Salary details should also be entered while creating PEN.Then inform SPARK Administrator/DMU with the following details through emailPermanent Employee Number(PEN)Office Name
Treasury Specimen Card Number
Head of Account
Open Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer
Type the Address(http://www.spark.gov.in) and go to login page.
In the User Code box type the PEN and in the Password box type your Password.
Then Click ‘Sign in’ button
User Code is the 6 digit Permanent Employee Number(PEN) alotted to an employee. There should be no space between the digits while entering.
1. The password is case sensitive. i. e the upper case character must be in upper case and lower case character must be in lowercase.
2. You should make sure that the keys in the keyboard of your computer is properly working.
Note:- You can verify your Password by typing it in a document sheet (e.g Notepad) before trying again.
Whenever you trying to login to SPARK application with a wrong user code or password for five times the system will automatically block your login.You can login again only after the access is being reset by DMU or SPARK Administrator.
Goto Administration --> Change Password.
Enter current Password in the Current Password box
Then enter a new password in both New Password box and Confirm New Password box.
Click 'Confirm' button
Note:-Password must be atleast eight characters long. It should be alpha numeric and will expire after every 60 Days.
Last Updated (Saturday, 17 May 2014 10:59)